You’ve heard me say it before – sexual energy is creative energy.
And you’ve probably heard me tell you before that some of my greatest wisdom, insights, and information for my books and classes come from a single orgasm.
As OSHO states, there are two times in your life when your mind shuts down:
- undiluted laughter
Think about it…
When you are laughing hysterically, can you think about how much money you have in your bank account? Or how to mend that broken relationship? Or your daily to-do list?
And when you are having an orgasm, can you worry about how you are going to pay your bills? Or the stress from work? Or what you have to do for your kids?
Not at all.
Your prefrontal cortex in your brain literally has to turn off for you to reach a state of deep meditation where you are truly connected to your source. This part of your brain regulates fear, control, anxiety, and your daily to-do list. If your brain is active, not only the pleasure that is achieved from undiluted laughter or a mind-blowing orgasm is pushed further away from you, but so is success and money.
As I stated in my article ‘Sex and Success’, testosterone and androgens drive success… and what is the #1 way to increase sex hormones in your body? By having orgasms.
And this is one of the greatest secrets that many of the well-known geniuses knew about that has been passed down through ancient traditions… and is available to you if you learn how to transmute your sexual energy into creative energy.
When your mind shuts down, you are less stressed and worried about how you are going to achieve success, and your ability to manifest your dreams and desires is in full drive.
Not to mention, it is from this brain state that all of the best ideas, inventions, creations, and wealth is generated from.
(Sorry, just going out and having a rampant amount of sex will not catapult you into genius status.)
Below are 15 of my favorite Napoleon Hill quotes that reveal the powerful connection between sex and genius:
- The road to genius consists of the development, control and use of love, sex and romance.
- The sexual desire is the most powerful desire. It stimulates, develops imagination, the fineness of perception, the courage, the will and the perseverance.
- The desire for sexual expression is inborn and natural. The desire cannot and should not be submerged or eliminated. But it should not be allowed to dominate or dictate one’s behavior.
- A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort, it will find a less positive, less productive outlet.
- The individuals of greatest achievement tend to be those who have highly developed sexual natures and who have learned the art of sex transmutation.
- Wherever there was evidence available in connection with the lives of men and women of great achievement, it indicated most convincingly that they possessed highly developed sex natures.
- The emotion of sex is an irresistible force against which there can be no such opposition as an immovable body. When driven by this emotion, individuals become gifted with a super power for action.
- Destroy the sex glands; whether in a human being or a beast, and you have removed a major source of action.
- It may be controversial contention, but sexual energy is the creative energy of virtually all geniuses. There never has been and never will be a great leader, builder, or artist lacking in this driving force of sex.
- The mere possession of sex energy itself is not sufficient to produce genius. The energy must be transmuted from desire for merely physical contact, into some other form of desire and action before it will lift one to the status of a genius.
- One major reason why the majority of people who succeed do not begin to do so before the age of 40 to 50 is their tendency to dissipate their energies through overindulgence in the physical expression of the emotion of sex.
- Transmutation of sex energy calls for more willpower than the average person cares to use for this purpose. Though this requires willpower, the reward for the practice is more than worth the effect.
- Sex alone is a mighty urge to action, but its forces are like a cyclone – they are often uncontrollable. When the emotion of love begins to mix itself with the emotion of sex, the result is calmness of purpose, poise, accuracy of judgment, and balance.
- The human mind responds to stimulation! Among the greatest, and most powerful of these stimuli is the urge of sex. When harnessed and transmuted, this driving force is capable of lifting men into that higher sphere of thought which enables them to master the sources of worry and petty annoyance which beset their pathway on the lower plane. Unfortunately, only the genii have made the discovery.
- The emotion of love, sex and romance are sides of the eternal triangle of achievement-building genius.
What if all that is required for you to unleash the genius within you is sexual energy?
According to Napoleon Hill, here is a list of the names of a few men of outstanding achievement, each of whom was known to have been of a highly sexed nature. The genius which was their’s, undoubtedly found its source of power in transmuted sex energy:
- GEORGE WASHINGTON
- NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
- WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- RALPH WALDO EMERSON
- ROBERT BURNS
- THOMAS JEFFERSON
- ELBERT HUBBARD
- ELBERT H. GARY
- OSCAR WILDE
- WOODROW WILSON
- JOHN H. PATTERSON
- ANDREW JACKSON
- ENRICO CARUSO
Refresh your memory… find, if you can, a single man, in all history of civilization, who achieved outstanding success in any calling, who was not driven by a well developed sex nature.